First best wishes for 2020!
- This year, several nice projects are underway, in particular with two large international Degrowth conferences:
- A thematic one, in Vienna: Strategies for Social-Ecological Transformation (May 29 – June 1).
The international ISEE / Degrowth joint conference in Manchester (Sept 1-5).
- Itw for the Meteor: Can degrowth steer us towards a sustainable future?
- A Degrowth project and the unconditional autonomy allowance at Thessaloniki Basic Income and Degrowth conference.
- Video: debate at BrainBar 2019 – DeGrowth vs Capitalism
- Also find here our last activities with Cargonomia, experimentation and research degrowth centre in Budapest.
Australia is burning… it is frightening but keep hope as Degrowth is still silently colonizing the imaginaries as shown, one more time, by two polls recently published in France:
- 54% support Degrowth against 46% for Green Growth (Odaxa).
- 55% for Degrowth utopia against security (29%) and neo-liberal/transhumanism approaches (16%) (Obsoco).
Make such tragedies like in Australia turn into pedagogy of catastrophe… More than ever, the choice is between Degrowth, as a multidimensional set of thoughts, practices and multi-level transformations based on conviviality VS barbarity…